Thursday, February 16, 2006

Frosty



This is how it has been the past couple of mornings. I guess I am glad I haven't done much in the garden. All the warm weather was making me feel guilty for not gardening more. We might have some flurries tomorrow. The neighbor covered his Azaleas- he doesn't want to take a chance on loosing the blooms that have started to open.

I had a bit of an anxiety attach yesterday regarding my knitting project. I only have 3 inches done on my first sock. I am at the point where I start the cable. Knitting with thin yarn and small needles doesn't go that fast. I have this weekend free so I hope to get at least one sock done. The binding off ceremony is Sunday 2/26. I feel rushed to knit and also finish my bookclub book. It actually is an enjoyable book. Not like the past few we have read.

I was happy to find Burpee seeds at Target. Not sure if all Targets carry them?? I just grabbed some pea seeds and didn't realize they were Burpee seeds until I got home. I need to go back and spend a little more time, to see if they have some of the seeds I was looking at in the catalogue.

No comments: