Friday, February 17, 2006

Save the Date-


Not really to do with knitting or gardening- just a little note to say Josh and I are getting married. We have been talking about it for a bit and decided to make it official this past weekend.

SEPTEMBER 23, 2006

Lots of great things will happen on that day. First day of Autumn (my favorite season), Rosh Hananah and the first day of Ramadan.

September 23 has always been in my head when I thought of getting married. It worked out nice that it falls on a Saturday this year.

2006 is the year of the dog and my Chinese sign is the Dog... It's going to be a good year.

We are excited and hope to get save the date info out in the mail soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations dear Michele and Josh.

Love, Ma Fowler

Ma Fowler said...

Now that I read the whole page I see that the date of marriage is to be September 23. Where will it be, in OR. This is very exciting and now I want to more about Josh.

Love and hugs, Ma Fowler