Sunday, February 12, 2006

What a day!

I realized after writing this morning that it was beautiful out and having spoke about the Hoyt Arboretum I decided Miles and I should go check it out. There wasn't as much going on as I thought. I think because it is a bit higher up bloom time is a few weeks behind. The Witch Hazel's -Hamamelis mollis- were in full bloom

as well as the Cornelian Cherry -Cornus Mas-


I tested out the self-portrait mode on Miles and I.


Right after this he saw a squirrel and about lost it.

This is my favorite tree at the Arboretum. I always have to check it out when I visit. If I ever have my own yard I would like to have a couple of them.


Here's Miles by it. I had to tell him there was something there so he would dig and stay by it long enough for me to take a photo.


Since the Winter Olympics take place mostly outside I had to get a round of knitting in while I was out. So far so good.



I would like to squeeze in a bit about the book signing but feel I have gone on long enough. I packed in a lot today. I think I will save the book signing info for another day. I am off to do a little knitting before bed.

No comments: