Sunday, March 12, 2006

Corned Beef and Cabbage

I know St. Patty's day is next weekend, but I was at the store today and decided to go for it. It's in the crockpot and since I got a late start it won't be ready until about 8pm tonight. I guess I will have it tomorrow for lunch.

Poked around the garden today. The only thing growing are my salad mixes that are in the planters on the porch. The seeds in the ground have done nothing.

See the little sprouts??



See the two messed up spots in the middle that is where Miles decided to jump when he got up on the porch... Ugh. I tried to fix it, will have to see how it turns out.



Changed my hummingbird feeder and there was little honey bee on it. I guess I am attracking something.


This Vinca (periwinkle) is growing next to the house. I recently had a tree taken down so I am not sure if it will be able to stay there once it warms up.

My herbs are loving the laundry room. The scented Geranium is getting leggy.




We had some crazy weather last week. The west hills had some snow and we had some flurries in the air but nothing stuck to the ground. Just when we think spring is here we get snow. I think I saw that we might have a little snow again tomorrow. I keep thinking I will wake up and be snowed in. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: