Sunday, March 19, 2006

cupcakes YEAR-ROUND

50 Recipes for Every Season and Celebration... by Sara Neumeier



Since I have not been able to make it to Saint Cupcake I decided to buy a cupcake book and make my own... Can you guess which one's I am making right now??? Red Velvet with cream Cheese Icing!

I love this book, it has a built in easel so it stands up nice while you are using it and it also makes a great decoration in the kitchen. I have been eyeing it the past few times I went into New Seasons- I broke down today.
I just looked on Amazon.com and I could have saved some money, but then I would have bought the other cupcake book I was fondling (Cupcakes!) + shipping- I would have spent way more. Cupcakes! doesn't have as many fun pictures.

One batch is done and cooling. 24 total- perfect.

It's funny the craze for red velvet cake. I remember my mom making it when I was little. It seemed like this way out there thing. Now it's every where.

I think I need a small muffin tin so I can make mini ones.

No comments: