Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Girls

July 1... sunny gorgeous, farmers market to kick off the day- lots of fruit- blueberries, still cherries, peaches, apricots, and lots of other berries. (going on the 4th to pick blueberries- cannot wait).

Mid afternoon head over to 6 year old birthday party- jump around in balloon Disney castle. Lots of fun, but what a work out. How do kids do it?

Dash off to the zoo for an amazing night with the Indigo Girls. First I had to work (the reason I was there)- did a wine tasting from 5-7pm- wrapped up grabbed a burger, a bottle of Clay Station Pinot Gris and found my friends in the lawn that had been saving me a space. Settled in while the opening band played and then the night started with "Closer to Fine" and ended with "Galileo". What an evening. They are so amazing just the two of them, their guitars, and the great outdoors.

Thanks ya'll!

5 comments:

ccb said...

I am so jealous :(
You are so right, there is not a lot that can beat the two of them, their guitars and the great outdoors. I wish I could have shared that kind of experience with you again- I am glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»