Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wow

Things happen so fast. I cannot believe we are going to be moving in a few weeks. I am already in pack mode. Most of the kitchen is packed and slowly things are disappearing into boxes. Fill a few boxes here and there and then you are moving. Once at the new house I will stay up late and get up early and all will be put away in a few days. I spent tonight cutting back the yard. The lemon verbena that has crept up in every corner has been cut down. I wish we were moving in the spring when the yard is green and the bulbs are blooming then our landlords would see how well we took care of the yard. As it is we are moving while the grass is brown and all the plants around the yard are dead looking and dry. It's just not the season for them even if we did water the grass every night and every morning.
While I was walking Miles tonight there was a yard with it's irrigation going. Usually he would go around it but tonight he just walks into it and stands in the middle of the grass letting the water go all over him. I guess he was hot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»