Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Inside



Walking Miles this morning I found a pile of plum branches someone had left after pruning their trees.





Here's the lemon tree I bought last weekend. I am so excited. I hope to have some lemons soon. The garden center had tons of citrus plants. Some of the plants already had fruit. Lemons, limes, and organes. I picked this guy because he wasn't to expensive and he had tons of blooms. I have it in a sunny spot and have been trying to keep a grow light on it when I am at home. I don't like leaving it on when I am not home. Once it gets warm out (maybe around May) I will put it outside.
If I get one lemon I will be happy. Some of the buds are falling off before opening. I have never grown citrus so this is going to be an experiment.







Other garden center goodies... A winter daphnie that will hopefully bloom next year, some primroses, sweet peas and a couple of daffodils.

1 comment:

upinthecloudsnat said...

i love the little knome, i love what you did with the branches... and yeah for you!!! a gardening paradise is had at your place. see you soonie! natty