Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th-

I noticed the check number I used to start escrow was 1970- the year I was born- thought maybe this was a good sign. Now today is the day we are sending over the items we would like to be fixed- going off the inspection we had. Is that a good thing or bad thing?

We are pretty much asking for everything- hoping we get a couple of the main things- new hot water heater/ chimney repaired/ some outlets repaired/ and some loose ends under the house that need to be taken care of.

Every one keeps asking are you in love with this house? Was anyone in love with their first house- it's the biggest purchase I have ever made in my life- I thought buying a car was tough- I cannot afford to buy the house I would be in love with. Will I grow to love this house? Probably. We will make it our home and I am sure when it comes time down the road when we are thinking it's time to sell and up grade I will sit on the front porch and cry and say I don't want to move- I love my neighborhood, I love our little house- I don't want to move.... I see a pattern!

2 comments:

natty said...

Natty was here. That means you've been lucktified!!!!! :)

Good luck with the house buying process!!!

I love you and miss you and when can we hang out again.

ccb said...

I had a dream about your baby lemons last night- they were so tiny and cute! Wierd.

Best of luck to you, I'll send some vibes...it will all work out the way it is supposed to.