Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Countdown!

Finally last night I broke out the holiday decorations. No real tree for us... with wall to wall carpet in our new place bringing in a sappy tree just didn't seem the smartest thing to do.

I have my sturdy wire tree that sits on the table where I am able to hang all my favorite ornaments. This year was a bit stressful because I had more favorites than I had room on the tree. I had to get a little creative and it worked out great. I have a small winter village under the tree with some minature foil wrapped gifts.

I fill my cake plate dome with bulbs and have that displayed on the counter- my favorite Martha Stewart holiday trick.

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas."

(sorry I have not photos to post- hopefully later today I can clean up the camera disk and get some photos on here)

1 comment:

natty said...

happy happy holidays michele! i want to come over with Steven for dinner one of these nights. i want to bring over you and Josh a christmas gift and i want you to see my apartment again -- i've decorated. i went to ikea and loaded up on curtains (for both bedroom and living room), frames, lights, and stuff for the kitchen!

we are happy! that is the best gift we could ever ask for! miss you, natalie