Monday, December 24, 2007

Eve

It's Christmas eve and I am enjoying the internet from the livingroom. Josh's sister is here for a visit and she is out doing some pre-holiday celebrating so I get to use her laptop while she is out.
It's been fun not having to sit in the lonely computer room.

I just asked Josh if we are going to do some Christmas crackers. I need to be wearing a paper crown while surfing the net.

(I have to say typing on a laptop is not that fun.. I love how I am typing away and then all of a sudden the cursor is 3 rows up typing who knows where.)

In short I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope you are cozy in your living room- getting ready to watch a fun Christmas movie.

1 comment:

natty said...

merry christmas to you Too! we are just chilling in our cozy living room. :0) we are about to bake us our First Turkey. i hope it turns out good! xo