Monday, June 02, 2008

This Weekend

Well we didn't make it to the baby mega mall- I did register on line so that is taken care of.

We put up the little guys crib and it really hit home that he will be here before we know it. Here's a little peek....



looking at his stuff animal collection you might think it's a girls crib. His Nana sent him a doll saying that all boys should have at least one doll (which happens to be pink) and a pink pig that Josh got me for valentine's day this year! There are a couple of blue things in there.


Here's the belly at week 28. I looked back at the last photo I took and it doesn't look that much different. Maybe a bit bigger.
Again it's not the best photo since I took it myself.

1 comment:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

awwwwwwwww....look at that beautiful tummy! i can see now how ben's crib in the room makes for the realness behind what's in your belly. :)

i love LOVE your photos. and here's to mr. turtle, mr. pink piggie, mr. bunny (i think), a little male doll and is that one in the smack middle a bug of some sort. so cute, so adorable. baby ben will love his new friends. i love the blue blanket decor too!