Friday, August 08, 2008

Baby B

Finally I am able to upload some photos. here's the one from the other day.



No I'm not having twins. I know I look like I'm about to burst but we still have a couple of weeks to go.


We had a gift certificate for L.L. Bean so I got some new slippers for the hospital and had some money left over so I thought little B needed his first personalized tote!


He's on his way to having quite the Red Sox collection.



Here's where he will sleep for the first few months of his life. This can attach to the bed or just be in the room with us. The changing pad will come out I just don't have any where for it right now. Still deciding if we want a changing table or a dresser that can be used as a changing table. We might want to decide soon!


A quick photo of the deck.

No comments: