Monday, August 04, 2008

big belly

Here's how it's look'n

well blogger won't let me upload the photos. I am going to walk Miles and try again when I get back! Sorry!

Walked Miles and still not able to download photos. I think there is something going on. When I tried to log back in it told me I needed to enable the java so I could accept cookies. I didn't do anything with my computer in the last 1/2 hour. I tried again and was able to get into my account but still cannot upload photos.

Will try later.

On a good note Josh found some blueberry bushes in our complex and when I walk Miles we get to stop by and have a little snack. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get up early and bring a bowl along and pick enough for breakfast. I cannot believe there are still berries. Do the people that live by them have tunnel vision?

No comments: