Saturday, December 20, 2008

blizzard

We are suppose to get 6-10 inches of snow and this time we might actually get that. Our local weather team likes to get excited and make a few snow flakes seem like a blizzard.

Right now I cannot see downtown it's a snowy winter wonderland.

I was smart and went to the grocery last night and am done with my holiday shopping. This Holiday season might be different than years past- we could have a white Christmas!

With nothing else to do with all this snow the Bug and I made some Christmas cookies... Easy Lemon cookies - basically a lemon cake mix and some powder sugar- and no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.

I had to unthaw the hummingbird food again today.

Here's the bug in his snuggly fleece winter outfit. We only have 5 days left for him to wear his holiday outfits.




We were given this jumperoo. I thought he was to little for it but he seems to like it and do okay. He moves around some and holds onto the toys that are in front of him.





The Bug will be 16 weeks tomorrow. 4 months old... it's going fast. He's such a sweet little boy.

This week I did do a little knitting. I made the bug a winter hat. It's the baby's first hat pattern - made with organic cotton yarn.


it was super easy. Knit about 40 rows and its complete.

It would be fun to make him a little hat with a cable pattern. I will have to see if I can find a pattern. I have an adult pattern and tried to alter it to fit a baby but it was to big and ended up being the size to fit a 5 year old.

No comments: