Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 years

I just realized that my blog was 3 years old last month.

My Freckled Friend got me started on this whole blogging thing and the next thing I know it's 3 years later.




I named my blog Perennial Knitter because I wanted to blog about gardening and knitting- two things that I enjoy to do. I felt that the title was perfect because I tend to knit in the winter, garden in the summer. Taking a break from each but always returning.

It has evolved over the years to include other hobbies or obsessions that take over my life and are worthy enough to make it as a blog post... these things tend to include...

wine and drinking wine
sewing
cooking
baking
Miles
Josh
Various friends
and the newest craze "The Bug"

It's been a fun 3 years. Wonder what the next years will include?

Cheers!

1 comment:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! thanks for mentioning me. Yay! xo ox. After Dom&Dan leave (on Thursday), I am going to meet up with you this weekend at some point even for just a little. Need some friend hugs and a nice big bug hug too! xo