Sunday, February 15, 2009

Black not Red

After much debate and Josh starring at me with a look of hurry up all ready the All Star 3 Point something is starting soon- I went with the black ones.





Josh says "don't you have those same shoes at home? I swear I have seen those shoes at the house."

I say "No I don't have these shoes at home. Why would I want to buy them if I had them at home?"

When wondering if I should get red he says "don't you have red shoes?"

I say "yes I have red shoes but not this color of red!"

I'm thinking I have black shoes at home what's your point?

In the end I figure I will get more use out of the black ones and probably would have wished I had gotten black if I went with the red.

I feel that Dansko quality is changing a bit. I don't like the new heels they have on a lot of their shoes. I guess the husband and wife team got a divorce so the husband makes the Dansko side of the line and the wife makes a different side- cannot remember the name right now- it starts with an S. I like the old fashion Dansko and will continue to buy shoes that follow that pattern.

2 comments:

The Maunderers said...

They're cute...love them! Because my feet are so big I had to go with whatever color they had in my size. Luckily it ended up being a brown pair....

natalie el-jourbagy said...

nice narration.