Friday, February 13, 2009

Can't wait!

I have been putting away $25 a pay check for a new pair of Dansko's.

I had a nice surprise yesterday when I realized (while balancing my checkbook) that I have enough to get them. I had noted a debit purchase twice so I don't have to wait until next pay day I have enough now!

I think I know the pair I'm getting... I will surprise you soon with a photo of what I decided to get!

I like my way of saving. It makes the purchase more special and I don't feel guilty dropping money on yet another pair of shoes.

I told Josh of my savings plan and he has since started doing the same thing for his next tatoo.

All I do is subtract $25 from my registry and note Clog $ and make a star in the section where you would note a check number... once I have the set amount I am ready to purchase! Now that I have the clog $ I think I'm going to keep going and save for Christmas! I know it's early but it's so easy and think of all the $$$ I will have to spend for Christmas gifts!


On a messy note- tomorrow will have photos of The Bug eating cereal for the first time. Can't wait to see the faces he makes!

1 comment:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

i can't wait to see the new shoes and the photos of the bug eating cereal. xo ox