Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's New

Besides watching it rain....

New with Me-
* a haircut and some highlights. Needed a pick me up. I made it look like I have been in the sun!






New with the Bug-
* His Pepe (Josh's dad) is here for 3 weeks.
* Auntie Mary is coming next weekend for a visit.
* Trying to sit up on his own. Can do it with the help of the boppy.
* Getting over his first cold. Still a little cough and a runny nose.
* Not sure if teeth are coming or not... might be why the runny nose.
* Intreguied with any thing electronic- computer, cell phone, flash light, tv remote, the dog (not electronic).
* Says Mama pretty regularly.
* Lots of laughs and giggles.
* Wrist and ankles are pretty chubby.
* Naps- sleeps great for Papa for Mama not so great!

Tomorrow is 7 months. Hard to imagine in a few months he could be walking. Have started looking at all the stuff we have around and wondering if we should baby proof or try and teach him not to touch stuff. I think we are going to have to find a happy place in the middle. There are things that we will pick up, but some stuff there is just no place to move it- vcr, stereo, cable box, dog food and water bowl.

Things are going to get interesting.

Later I will post some photos of him sitting in his bobby.

2 comments:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

i miss you@ xo

Anonymous said...

I love the new haircut and highlights! By the way he is soooo handsome! Reminds me way to much of my daughter. Hope all is well.

Amanda