Wednesday, April 01, 2009

finally

Where does the time go? April has arrived hopefully it will bring the sun.

Saturday is Fuschia Saturday at Fred Meyer. I am not sure if all Fred Meyers do it but it's worth finding one that does. You bring the containers and buy the plants and they will plant them for you for free- as long as supplies last.

Tomorrow is the start of our busy weekend. We have friends from Bend coming for a visit. Auntie Mary is here on Saturday. I have a baby shower on Saturday and then Sunday Auntie Mary has a friend that moved to Tacoma here for a visit and I almost forgot there is a baby Bean being born on Friday so hopefully getting to the hospital on Sunday to meet her. Yikes.

And here's the photos I promised to post a while back.... plus some new ones.





2 comments:

harbingersofhappiness said...

Love Love Love the photos!
His naked baby pictures in the sink are great. Thanks for sharing!

natalie el-jourbagy said...

Super SUPER DUPER adorable! I hope when things slow down I can come over. I don't have any plans until the end of May when my parents will come for a visit. YAYAYAYYAAA! Miss you oodles.

Nat