Saturday, April 11, 2009

I don't believe it

I just realized that our new iMac has no word processing software on it. Our old mac had Apple Works. It wasn't the greatest system but I could at least type a letter or update my resume.
I discovered this because I had emailed my resume from our old computer to myself at work and then sent it back to myself on the new computer. I am not able to open it and after looking around realized there are no applications on this computer.

I have to purchase iWork. I can do a 30 day free trial but I'm sure that won't help me because I probably won't be able to open my resume in that version.... UGH.

A plus- if I do purchase iWork it's compatible with word and excel.

Decisions Decisions....

1 comment:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

go to http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/ for a free word processing software.