Friday, April 10, 2009

pre-order

The Simpson Stamp is available for preorder. Release date May 7th. I love preordering stamps!

There are 4 different covers... I was only going to get one sheet then decided The Bug needed the whole collection if he is going to be a collector.

I have been putting off buying the book to store the sheets because I haven't taken them out of the plastic they come in. I was thinking today maybe I need to put them in our fire safe box. I would hate to have something happen to them. Am I being paranoid?

2 comments:

natalie el-jourbagy said...

love the new background color! i showed steven your recent photos of the Bug and he said out loud 'i can't believe he is so big'... where did the time go? much love, xo

ccb said...

I think your coute! and so is the bug!