Thursday, May 28, 2009

It works!

I have realized that I have to put my little bug to bed before 7pm if I want him to go to sleep easy and stay asleep.

If I'm getting him to bed after 7:30pm it's so much more work. It usually takes about 5 times of going into his room and letting him know it's all okay before he will settle down and go to sleep. If I get him down around 7pm I just lay him down once maybe twice and he is good to go.

He slept last night from 7ish to 4am. I nursed him and then he went back down until 6:20. Amazing! Two nights ago he did almost the same thing.

It's hard putting him to bed so early when I only get to see him for a short bit after work. I just have to love on him a little extra in the time we have.

I also think he would eat more food if he could feed himself. I put some yogurt on a spoon and let him hold it and he seems to get a little in his mouth. If I try and give him the spoon his lips are closed tight. He will eat food off of my spoon.

He can't walk or talk but he can feed himself!

No comments: