Saturday, May 02, 2009

someone!

Has a tooth.

It finally broke through. I can feel it. There have been two little buds there for over a couple weeks. Finally!




This is how he's been feeling lately


It's been tough around here because he is not wanting to nap unless he is being held. I have been reading "Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.

His big thing is early bed time. I usually aim between 7-8. Tonight I think we are going to aim for 6-6:30. I'm going to try laying him down awake... no holding until he's alseep. We have been trying the no cry method and it's good but it's breaking our backs. He might cry a little tonight- we have to try something. I won't be able to let him cry long if that's what ends up happening. He needs to learn how to fall asleep on his own. If all goes well he is supposed to sleep through the night.

I will let you know how it works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you BUG on your 1st tooth! Happy Birthday Mommy. Hope you had a wonderful day. I love you! Hugs and kisses to you both.

Love, Annie

natalie el-jourbagy said...

I can't believe how big he is. Wow! Thinking of you and the bug. xo