I'm ready for the weekend. One more day to go. The minutes seem to be creeping by.
I am home this morning. I actually have been able to do some work. My little bug has been sleeping for over 2 hours.
At this point I begin to worry. Do I go in and check on him only to find he is fine and now I have woken him or do I wait and wait and wait until I hear his little cry and I am able to breath again knowing he is okay?