Friday, January 01, 2010

Two Thousand and Ten

Happy New Year.

So far pretty quite except for the belated 4th of July firework display in our neighborhood last night.

Does that happen in other areas of the world? I have never seen it happen any where else.

I have been thinking of starting a project for the new year. I am always inspired by people who take a photo a day or do something along those lines. I think it would be fun to take a family photo every Sunday for a year.

Some ideas I am trying to sort out...

should it be in the same spot every time?

Inside or outside?

I was thinking the by the tree out front. I am not sure what kind of tree it is as we moved into the house in November. I thought it would be fun to see how it changes through out the year. If it's raining though how will I set up the camera in the rain?

Our first photo will be this Sunday the 3rd. I guess when you see it you will know what we decided to do- tree or no tree/ inside or outside.

Enjoy the New Year may 2010 bring you much joy!

No comments: