Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well!

A few things:

1: I have not followed through on my family photo Sunday! Have you noticed? I thought about it on Tuesday and was like "Oh Dang". Maybe I should aim for a monthly family photo???

2: I am so ready for spring. I am over the top ready. I want to see tulips and daffodils and spring blooming trees. I need to find a plum tree in the neighborhood and steal some branches and force them to bloom. A little spring inside. Maybe that will be my mission this weekend. It's hard because I don't know the neighborhood and id'ing a plant with no leaves or anything is a bit hard.

3: I think I found a new thing to be crazy about... Embroidery!

4: A new blog I think I might enjoy!

5: Wishing I could spend my days gardening, playing with the bug and crafting instead of working!

No comments: