Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Grown up!

Doesn't he look big in this photo... like he shouldn't be sitting in a little high chair?
















Mad because I won't let him have the camera or my phone. Life is hard for a little guy. He is eating his first popsicle of the summer and not really sure what to do with it. Either put it on the ground or let Miles lick it!














My Mountain Laurel- finally blooming. I didn't think it was going to bloom. It didn't last year. Love the closed up buds. They look like little frosting flowers you would find on a cake!















My Potatoes! Going crazy. I love at night they tighten up and pull their leaves in close to the stem.















Memorial day BBQ!














































Cross stitch I finally got around to finishing... a gift for a friend whose birthday was in April. Oops!

No comments: