Friday, June 04, 2010

love to sew

hate following a pattern. Trying to make pj's for my nephews (supposed to be for Christmas 2009) and I just hate the pattern. It should be easy but I can't figure out the neck. Thinking of going with the bottoms only and call it good.

I have a lot of material because I had the idea I would make them pj's and the Bug pj's for Christmas. Well I have 1 pair of pants almost done and 1 shirt started. Thinking of just making the bug a bunch of comfy shorts for the summer. He can lounge around and sleep in them.

I hate following a pattern!!!!

I made the Bug a blanket. I just sewed two pieces of fleece together and turned it right side out and sewed up the opening. Easy and done! Love it.

The material is so cute. Blue with little fun animals all over it and the other side brown with cream polka dots. I will get a photo tomorrow when he gets up and I give it to him.

hope there is some sun tomorrow and not just at 7pm. I need to mow the lawn and do some yard work.

No comments: