Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting Busy

Just looked over the calendar for the remaining part of the year.... Um There is a lot going on in OND (October, November, December)

OND is like a swear word. It's a time of craziness at work. No one is allowed time off. The calendar is blacked out for vacation request.

A good portion of my families birthdays are in OND!

Only 7 more pay days in OND!

Tonight I realized I haven't written down any ideas for christmas gifts. This time last year I had 3 things made! What THE OND have I been doing with my time. I did some quick brainstorming and decided on what this years gift is going to be. Can't give any details as you who are reading this might be getting one of the decided gifts or maybe a last minute gift card to "Blank" if I run out of time.

I just bought some supplies on line from a hip fun site. I was looking to see what was on sale and they had noted a discount code to use when checking out. I love that. I totally punched it in and saved $2.45! Half my shipping cost!

Now that I have calmed down a little, I realized I do have one gift done. I guess I'm a bit more ahead than I thought!







No comments: