Sunday, October 24, 2010

Children's Museum

Ben and I spent about 3 hours at the children's museum today. I have to say getting there early is a plus. By the time we were ready to head out it was pretty busy.

I think Ben had a great time.

I had a nice time but I have to say the parents there are a little annoying. One lady was saving a shopping cart full of goodies (there were only 4 carts total for about a dozen or so kids) while her daughter was over running the cash register. As Ben touches the handle of the cart we hear " I'm saving this for my daughter" giggle giggle. Seriously I was like it's time to leave the grocery store section of this joint.

Over all it was good I just had to take some deep breaths and hope the annoying parents would stop following us to each new station.

We had lunch in the little cafe. No Pizza today! Sorry! :(

We will go again- maybe not for a month - but we will go again. Like I said Ben had a great time!

As promised-









1 comment:

Coen and Joel's Dad said...

I'll go with you next time and tell those snooty moms where to go!