Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reverie

I'm dreaming of owning a yarn store. There is only one store I like and it's on the other side of town.

I don't know if I would be a good yarn store owner. I get so overwhelmed when I go in. I just want the person working to pick out the yarn for me.

I tell her what I want to make and she goes through the million of skeins and comes out with something wonderful that will end up being just beautiful.

I am really missing my camera cord and have a new camera on my Christmas list. I would rather get a new camera than buy a cord for the current camera.

My phone photo quality simply sucks....

Here is my current project.



Not my typical color choice. I tend to go for the same colors... green.... gray... black.... I put all those colors back and went for this soft blue.

I have two projects that I have been asked to make for Holiday gifts. I am totally excited to sell some of my work. I finally made something for someone who wants me to make more for their friends and they will pay for them. Basically charging for the yarn and a little more for labor.

It would be nice to get the cost of yarn down. I have expensive taste. Again back to the yarn shop what I do pick out is almost double what I really want to pay!

Maybe my reverie will follow me to sleep! Good Night!

1 comment:

ccb said...

I want to "like" this :)