Saturday, August 27, 2011

My New Ride!

Not the best photo- I took with my phone- need to take a better one tomorrow. I found a great deal at REI and went for it. Novara Express XX! I got fenders and a rack so I can carry my pannier! Totally excited. Love it! Love it! Love it! Love that it's white. Wanted either white or powder blue. Went there with a different bike in mind but found it was not what I wanted and fell in love with this one!

Also, I am a New REI Member! Go ME!

Now I want to commute year round. Lets hope I can make it until Nov 1 then I will retire for the winter.

2 comments:

Chris Sussman said...

I just go the exact same bike for my fiance and she loves it. What size fenders did you end up getting? I really want to get her the Planet Bike Cascadia fenders, but I'm not sure if I should get the 35mm or 45mm size. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Zone8 Knitter said...

I don't know what size the fenders are. I had them put the fenders and the rack on when I got the bike. I went to the Tualatin store and they were super helpful.
Hope she was able to get in some riding before the rain started. I wish it was the beginning of the season. I am a fair weather biker :(
Good luck!