Wednesday, November 07, 2012


Update: 
Not running the 10K.  The cost to register was a little more than my budget can handle right now.  Looking at other options.  Maybe the Shamrock run in March.  It's a 5K so totally do able. Since I have ran it before I know I can do it again.  Just have to get more miles in before then.

Almost out of the rental.  A little more cleaning and the walk through and we are all done. 

Not settled at the new place.  Still putting away boxes and getting things together.  Josh says we have 30 years so why rush.  The garage is a where the mess is hidden so if you walked into our home it would look nice and organized.  Open a closet or go into the garage and you might do damage to yourself.

Boy had a fun Halloween.  Got to go around the new hood and got some candy.  Not a lot of treaters visited us so we have lots of candy still around.

Falling back didn't really seem to bother me.  I am a little off when I leave work and it's pitch black out.



1 comment:

Bridge of Hope said...

You are very inspirational with your energy! Love you guys and miss you let's! xoxo